A theme in knowbly™ governs the look and feel of all elements that are deployed within a course or applied to a widget. If you’re familiar with web design, a theme in knowbly™ acts as a modifiable Cascading Style Sheet (CSS).
All content in a course inherits the styling and properties of the theme template that is applied to that particular course. Themes may also be applied to individual widgets in the Content Manager; however, if the widget is inserted into a course, it will use the theme that is applied to the course.
Selecting a different theme
1. Open a course and select Edit mode.
2. Click the Themes icon.
The current theme displays with the theme colors, font, sample button and theme name.
3. To select a different theme, click the Browse button.
4. The available themes display. You can scroll through the list of themes or enter a theme name (or part of a name) in the Search field:
5. Select the radio button above the theme you wish to use.
6. Click the Apply button to confirm your selection.