Welcome to knowbly™!
Tools to build interactive learning objects haven’t changed much since the 90s, but the way people learn has. Creating today’s content with yesterday’s software is like trying to stream music on your Walkman ...
That’s why we made knowbly™: the first platform for generating truly reusable, format-agnostic, super-engaging, customizable, future-proof, interactive eLearning objects.
Please review the overview here, and dive into our help content for detailed assistance. You can also reach us via chat inside Knowbly (click on the octopus in the lower right corner) or email us at email@example.com.
4 steps to creating awesome learning content in knowbly™
1. Add your content.
Start in the Content Manager.
Click New + Assets to import your images, audio, or videos. Add tags to make it easy for you to find your content again or to group by project/topic/etc.
2. Create interactives (we call them widgets).
Click New + Widget.
Create engaging interactive learning objects using your images, audio, or videos.
3. Create a course.
Start by creating your Course Structure (an outline of your course).
Choose from the following course elements:
- Module - Used to group together lesson, activity, or assessment page types.
- Lesson - Add text, images, videos, interactive content, and more! Pro Tip: Lessons can be long and scrolling or short for more of a slideshow experience. You can design how you want them to look!)
- Activity - Contains a single interactive activity.
- Assessment - Contains a single assessment which can be composed of any combination of question types.
Last, but not least, navigate to each course page and add blocks to build your course!
4. Customize with themes.
Go to Templates.
Add custom styling to your courses and widgets by creating a new theme or editing an existing theme.