You can upload knowbly™ content to Bridge using two methods.
- Link to widget
- Upload SCORM course
Link to Widget
You can link a knowbly™ widget via the embed URL.
- In knowbly™, choose a widget you’d like to publish from the Content Manager. Hit the 3 dot option menu in the upper right of the widget tile, and choose the publish arrow.
- The publishing window will open. Select the Embed tab at the top. Instead of hitting the Copy button, in this case you need to copy the URL for the widget, which is inside of double quotes after “src=” starting with https://. See screenshot below. Use your keyboard to copy this URL (not the Copy button as that will copy the entire iframe).
- In Bridge, on any Bridge course page, you can just add the widget link directly.Simply type the text of the link to the widget, highlight with your cursor, and choose the link icon from the Bridge editor toolbar. Add the knowbly embed URL into the Link field. This will open to a new tab with the widget when the student clicks on the link.
NOTE: Assessment widgets linked via their embed URL will NOT report their test results back to Bridge.
Upload SCORM Course
You can import a full knowbly™ course to use in Bridge.
- In knowbly™, publish the widget or course as SCORM. Hit the 3 dot option menu in the upper right of the widget tile, and choose the publish arrow.
- On the publish window, stay in the Download tab and choose SCORM as the publishing format. Bridge should support either the 1.2 or the 2004 version of SCORM. You will receive your course via download or email depending on the size.
- In Bridge, open the Authoring and select UPLOAD COURSE (not New Course, which will create a Bridge course).
- A new window will appear allowing you to upload the course SCORM package you published from knowbly™ in step 2. Give it a minute to import. When complete, it should use the course metadata and scoring as you set it up in knowbly™.
NOTE: Bridge will receive a course level global score for assessments, but will not track
scores on individual assessments within the course at this time.
- Add your learners and publish your new knowbly™ course from Bridge to give them access.
- To make changes, you must go back to knowbly™, make your changes, publish again, and replace the existing course with the new one in Bridge. Bridge will allow you to replace the existing course with a new one as many times as you like, but you cannot edit the course within Bridge itself.