You can upload knowbly™ content to Schoox using several methods.
- Link to or embed widget
- Upload full SCORM course
- Upload SCORM Widget
Link (Embed) Widget
You can embed a knowbly™ widget directly onto a Schoox page.
- In knowbly™, choose a widget you’d like to publish from the Content Manager. Click the three-dot option menu in the upper right of the widget tile, and choose the Publish arrow.
- The publishing window will open (see below). Select the Embed tab at the top. Then select the portion of the embed code containing the URL pointed to by the src tag. For example, if the embed code is the following:
<iframe width="840" height="730" src="https://embed.knowblyapp.com/embed/accordion/5b6c99206060160007af4494" ></iframe>
- Copy this portion to the clipboard:
- Within Schoox go to Content -> Edit Lectures to add a new lecture. Once there, select Import from Web and in the dialog that displays, paste the URL copied in Step 3.
You can import a widget or a full course into your Schoox course.
- Export the widget or course to the format of SCORM desired. From within knowbly™, publish the course or widget using the version (format) of Scorm desired, 1.2, 2004 (2e), 2004 (3e) or 2004 (4e). Knowbly will send an email to your registered email account with a link to download the SCORM archive once it has been built.
- From within Schoox, go to Training -> Courses and then click the Create New Course button (or alternatively you may use a previously-created course).
- After creating the new course, or if using a previously-created course to import your SCORM content into, select Content -> Lectures -> Edit Lectures from the Course Panel with Schoox.
- In the resulting lecture edit window of Schoox, select Upload Scorm to Upload the Scorm archive created in Step 1. After the upload completes, a new lecture will be shown with visibility set to off. Set the visibility of the lecture to “on” to make it available to the course, and the Scorm should now be useable within the course.