As a knowbly™ user you have access to almost one million royalty-free stock images. Kick start your interactives and courses with beautiful stock imagery that won’t cost you a dime.
Adding Stock Images
You can access and add stock images anytime you see the Add Media function - from the Content Manager or while you’re editing interactives and courses.
1. From the Content Manager, click the + New button.
2. Select Assets from the New drop down list.
3. The Add Media window displays. Select the Stock Assets tab:
Note: When you hover over an image, the image turns opaque and displays the image creator with a link to its source.
4. Enter a keyword search for the subject you are looking for. For example, enter “dog” in the Search field.
5. Select one or more images to add to the Content Manager; the radio button for each image is checked and the image turns opaque to show it has been selected.
6. Click the Add button and the image is added to the Content Manager, ready to be used in your courses.
Viewing Stock Image Metadata
Once an image has been added to the Content Manager, you can view its information.
1. Click the Options icon of the media you want to review.
2. Click the Info icon of the selected media. The metadata for that media is displayed.
The original rights and sources will be captured and uneditable. Other metadata will be editable by you.
Note: Images imported from Unsplash will have tags already embedded in the image. You can add your own tags as well.
Note: You can edit the file name and the description of an Unsplash image, but unlike other images you cannot edit the Rights & Sources section of the image.