The Content Manager Helps You Manage Content
We know your learning content includes many types, formats, and versions of media assets. In knowbly™, the Content Manager provides a central location for you to import, store, manage, and reuse all your digital assets.
- For video and audio, you can upload files to store in the Content Manager or simply manage via a hosted URL.
- Any widgets you create will also be stored for re-use in the content manager.
- You may also create and store mathematical formulas if that capability is enabled for your workspace.
Click the “+” button to import or build a media asset or start building a new widget.
Once you have added your asset, hover your mouse over the tile and click the ... to bring up options including as tagging, copying, or deleting the asset.
Tagging, Searching, Filtering
Finding your asset once in the content manager is easy with knowbly's tagging, searching, and filtering.
- Tagging Add tags to your content to make it easy to find later. Our auto-tagging makes this a breeze - but you can always customize your tags to meet your needs.
- Searching Search the entire content manager by tag, creator, or keyword.
- Filtering Filter and sort by media type, widget category, date last updated, size, or name.
- View Adjust the view to see the entire team’s content, or just your own. Choose tile view or list view.
Once you have your assets in the Content Manager, you can deploy them to your courses and widgets all from a single source.
Sandra has used a Hotspot widget in 10 different courses. She's discovered a change needed in the image she used.
- Sandra can edit that widget and changes made in the content manager will automatically update everywhere that asset has been used. (OR she can create a copy if she only wants to deploy the changes in some of the courses.
On-screen messaging will alert you to all locations an asset is being used to prevent accidental updates.