Adding Media to the Content Manager
The Content Manager is a repository for media assets that you can use in building widgets, lessons, and courses.
To find the Content Manager, click the menu button in the top left of your screen and then select Content.
The Content Manager page displays. Here you can view all content or filter by media or widgets. You can add new media as well.
Adding New Media
1. From the Content Manager page, click the + New button.
2. Select a media type (asset, widget, or formula) from the New drop down list.
Adding a New Asset
You can add media assets directly to courses or widgets by uploading, using the drag and drop method, by URL, by browsing for stock images, or by accessing media already loaded to the Content Manager.
1. Select Assets from the New drop down list.
2. To upload assets, you may either drag and drop a file to the middle part of the interface, click to search for the file you wish to upload, or browse the Stock Assets.
3. Once you have selected the file, you may either select another file to upload or click Add to save your file to the knowbly™ Content Manager.
Upload/Drag and Drop
Add by URL
To add a media asset (image, audio and video) by URL, add or copy the URL and the asset will be displayed on your screen. You may either add another URL or click Add to save your URL to knowbly™.
You can also add stock assets from www.unsplash.com. For more information see the How to Use Stock Images topic.
Adding a New Widget
1. Select Widget from the New drop down list. The Widget Templates window displays:
2. View all the widget templates (on the All Widgets tab) or filter them by the Activity, Assessment, or Display tab.
3. Select a template.
4. Enter a name for the new widget and click the Start button.