You can upload knowbly™ content to Unboxed using several methods.
- Link to or embed widget
- Upload full SCORM course
Link (Embed) Widget
You can embed a knowbly™ widget directly onto a Schoox page.
- In knowbly™, choose a widget you’d like to publish from the Content Manager. Click the three-dot option menu in the upper right of the widget tile, and choose the Publish arrow.
- The publishing window will open (see below). Select the Embed tab at the top. Then select the portion of the embed code containing the URL pointed to by the src tag. For example, if the embed code is the following:
<iframe width="840" height="730" src="https://embed.knowblyapp.com/embed/accordion/5b6c99206060160007af4494" ></iframe>
- Copy this portion to the clipboard:
You can import a full SCORM course into Unboxed.
- From within knowbly™, publish the course using the version (format) of SCORM desired, 1.2, 2004 (2e), 2004 (3e) or 2004 (4e). Knowbly will send an email to your registered email account with a link to download the SCORM archive once it has been built.
- In Unboxed, from the Admin portal, choose Training -> Courses -> Add Online Course, and in the window that displays (shown in the illustration below) select Upload Course and upload the SCORM .zip archive created in Step 1.
- When the course has completed uploading, proceed through the remaining options as needed. The step following upload (Details) will allow you to preview the course if you wish to do so.