The Content Manager makes it easy to find the assets and widgets you have added. These assets may include:
- Images (including stock images you've selected)
- Audio and Recorded Audio
- Formulas (if enabled in your workspace)
- Widgets that you have created
- Files: PDFs, Documents, Presentations, and Spreadsheets.
Finding your asset in the content manager is easy with tagging, searching, and filtering
- Searching Search the entire content manager by tag, creator, or keyword.
- Filter and Sort Filter and sort by media type, widget category, date last updated, size, or name.
- View Options Adjust the view to see the entire team’s content, or just your own. Choose tile view or list view.
Use the search bar to find assets using keywords or tags.
Enter your search text in the Search field. For example, a search for "airplane."
You may see suggested search terms based on available tags.
Click the magnifying glass icon or press Enter or Return to see your results.
Tagging your assets makes it easy to find them again later. See Asset Tagging and Metadata to learn more about tagging your content.
Filter and Sort
Use the Filter Toolbar to narrow down your results.
Filter by Asset Type
Use this filter to see only media assets or only widgets OR select a single type of asset or widget to view.
Filter by Content
Choose this filter to see all content or just the content you have added.
You can sort assets by
- Date Updated
- Filename A to Z
- Filename Z-A
- Size of file
Use Tile View or the List View. Click the Tile/List icon to toggle between the two views.
The Tile View shows the assets in a tile format with a thumbnail image, file name, and asset type.
The List View shows the assets in a list format with a thumbnail image, file name, owner name, and when the file was uploaded or last updated.