1. Once you are ready to publish a course, click the three dot icon to display options:
2. Next, click the Publish icon:
3. Click the Publish icon.
NOTE: If you have an untitled lesson, activity, or assessment page it will be excluded from the published course.
The following window displays:
4. You can click on the untitled links one at a time to review that item. You have the option to finish and title the item, or delete it.
5. When satisfied, click the Continue button. The Publish window displays:
6. Select one of the following options:
- SCORM - 1.2 or 2004, to send your course to any LMS that can import SCORM.
7. Whichever option you choose, click the Download button. The following message displays that you will receive an email when the download has been generated.
8. If you chose the Web Standard option, click the Continue button to return to the Courses window.
9. If you choose the SCORM option, the Publish window displays:
10. Select a SCORM version and click the Download button.
Note: For either publish option you can click the Preview button to see a preview of the course.
Sample email message: