The editing process for all widgets in knowbly is based on a layer model. Widgets are created layer by layer. Once you do it once, you'll find that each widget template is built the same way. Here are some quick tips:
- To get started, click the Edit Widget icon.
- Hover your mouse between layers to expose the green plus sign. Click to add additional layers.
- Access the Settings and Themes to customize your widget (upper left of your screen). The available settings will depend on the type of widget - some are simple and have just a few options, while others (like assessments) give you a lot of flexibility in how your content is presented to the user.
- Enhance your text: Use the inline toolbar to style your text, add bullet points, links, and more!
- Preview your widget by clicking Preview (upper right of your screen.)
Once your widget has been created it will show up in the Content Manager as an available widget.